A New Approach to Wellness
Total Well-Being is the nation’s leading provider of Performance-Based Corporate Wellness (PCW), fully integrating wellness strategy into your business strategy. Our integrated solution offers strategy, consulting, and technology to get real results.
There is a need for a new and more effective approach to wellness
- Today, solutions are focused on employee health, but they lack a focus on overall well-being and productivity. When these factors are integrated, all three of these elements can be 10 times better at predicting employee productivity than health alone.
- Most solutions today do not take a holistic approach—physical, financial, personal, and professional—but we do!
- President Colleen Reilly, MBA/MSM, has more than 15 years of experience in the corporate wellness industry. She has worked for Coors Brewing Company as a Health & Productivity Manager, saving them an estimated $16M over 5 years; as a Health Strategist for Mayo Clinic; and as the Director of Wellness & Healthcare Benefits for Nelnet, saving them 10% on healthcare costs in under two years, prior to starting Total Well-Being.
- The entire Total Well-Being team has more than 30 years experience in the wellness industry. Each individual has a strong business acumen and wellness know-how.
- We employ a 100% evidence-based approach to wellness
Total Well-Being delivers proven results
- We have helped companies save between 9% and 15% on healthcare costs
- Our clients see more than 80% in employee engagement in wellness, versus the industry average of 20%
- Our clients have a 93% productivity rate versus the 74% industry rate
Total Well-Being in the News: